Jubilee Festival Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, submit your name, postcode, phone number (home and mobile) and email address into the promotional form on the Persil Facebook ‘Jubilee’ tab.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 GMT on 28 May 2012.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per household
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
7. Successful entrants will receive a family ticket to the Jubilee Family Festival at Hyde Park that allows free entry to the event for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. Children need to be 16 or under. There are 10 family tickets to the Jubilee Family Festival at Hyde Park to be won. Transport to and from the event, and accommodation not included.
8. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
10. The 10 winning entries will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone within 48 hours of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 48 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to “Persil Win Tickets to Jubilee at Hyde Park, PO Box 10220, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1ZH” within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
13. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
15. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
16. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. (Please do not send entries to this address.)